Az OMAX Corporation állásajánlatát az alábbiakban – megbízónk kérésére – angol nyelven tesszük közzé.
OMAX Corporation is a leading worldwide provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, to foster an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. We are constantly evolving the capabilities of our machines, to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
The selected candidate for this position will travel from their home location, primarily throughout Europe, with some likely visits globally, all in support of our local OMAX distributors and clients (machine installations, trade fairs, service visits). Some travel to the United States will also be required, to accomplish initial training and then periodic updates. Your home should be near a major international hub airport; OMAX will be responsible/reimburse for all travel costs. Fluency is required in English, in addition to your native language.
- Travel back and forth from your home location, then typically via air travel, to the customer site
- Responsible to install new machines, confirm proper operation and provide training on the system, including for software usage and appropriate hardware settings/maintenance.
- Follow-up training and machine maintenance/troubleshooting existing customers
- Assist OMAX and local Distributor Sales personnel with customer interactions such as trade shows, pre-sales visits, test cuts, and machine wellness visits
- Employ your training to assist distributor technicians with more challenging problems, requiring senior level technical and interpersonal skills
- Perform “Technical Phone Support” for phone-in customers, when at your home location
- Complete Service reports, Expense reports and other required paperwork on a weekly basis
- Communicate frequently your technical and logistic status to the supervision team
- Professionally represent OMAX Corporation at all times
- All other duties as deemed necessary by the department manager or supervisor
- 2 year technical school degree or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years previous experience as a field service engineer/technician
- Self-starter who can work from a remote location on his own
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Europe and other global destinations, for up to 2-3 weeks at a time
- Current passport and driver’s license
- Excellent customer interaction skills; must be fluent in English, in addition to your native language
- Excellent mechanical and electrical control system aptitude
- Displays patience and perseverance to complete an assigned task
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD (or similar) drafting software experience
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
You will be compensated on the basis of a bi-weekly stipend, fully funding your earnings; local payroll taxes and benefits; and your personal travel expenses. Vacation and sick leave are included.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer